LAS VEGAS, NV (March 4, 2021) – The Cannabis Conference (August 24-26, 2021 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino) today announces its training program, which includes more than 45 sessions across four training paths that deliver actionable insights into the most pressing issues facing businesses that Touching plants are currently facing in the cannabis industry.
Some of the most anticipated sessions from this year’s program are:
- Federal Cannabis Legalization In The United States: What Will It Mean?
- Black Numbers: Get Cash Positive By Avoiding These Costly Cannabis Business Mistakes
- Strategies for the prevention and control of pests and diseases
- Turning Conversation into Action: How Cannabis Companies Develop Meaningful Social Justice Priorities
- If not potency, what then? Cultivate for a differentiated chemical profile
- Use data to increase sales and improve inventory management
- The business of extraction (including product and solvent selection)
- Marketing strategies that work even in the most restrictive states
Click here for the full educational program.
“Courtesy of our editorial offices Cannabis Business Times, cannabis pharmacy and Hemp growers Magazines, along with insights from the 2021 Cannabis Conference Advisory Board, we’ve created content that will inspire everyone, whether they’re just starting out or advanced in their careers, to take their business to the next level, ”said Conference Program Director Cassie Envy Tomaselli.
In addition to dozens of sessions on everything from growing to plant construction, operations to retail and growing business strategies, the Cannabis Conference will also feature over 100 exhibitors on its exhibition space, including experts in: horticultural lighting, nutrients, growing media, pest control, structures , Drying and storage, IT services, marketing solutions, accounting and finance, POS software, packaging and labeling and much more.
For more information on the Cannabis Conference 2021, including registration information, an updated list of exhibitors and sponsors, and more, please visit www.cannabisconference.com. The deadline for the lowest prices at the Cannabis Conference is March 15th, so take advantage of those prices and reserve your spot today.
About the cannabis conference
Cannabis Conference 2021, presented by the award-winning Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Pharmacy, and Hemp growers, is the leading education provider for plant-contacting companies in the legal cannabis and hemp markets. The three-day event will take place August 24-26, 2021 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Cannabis Conference exhibition hall will showcase industry-leading technologies, solutions and services for professional cannabis growers and retailers. More information is available at www.CannabisConference.com.