Cooperation with 13 of the world’s most pioneering game developers – including popular well-known names such as Playrix, Com2us, Gameloft and FunPlus – Huawei has launched its first Game Fest campaign. Game Fest wanted to inspire AppGallery users to explore a new generation of gaming on the platform. offers you a variety of exclusive benefits, including cashback promotions and generous gift packages.
Through close collaboration, Huawei has worked with its participating partners and developers to advocate their games and reach new audiences around the world. Spans six genres – from RPG, action and adventure to casual, simulation and strategy games – The campaign ran for a total of six weeks and included 12 stores in five geographic regions. Game Fest generated more than 600 million digital impressions for the titles and a 90% increase in average daily downloads.
Huawei achieved growth for its Game Fest partners in markets worldwide that span multiple regions
Not only has Game Fest generated nearly a billion in global PR reach for affiliates, but it has also fueled strong growth in titles in various geographic regions. Demonstration of the capabilities of the extensive audience of the AppGallery, partner saw their daily download numbers not only during the campaign itself, but also after the campaign. The following results show how total daily downloads increased both during the campaign and for the 6 week post-campaign period compared to the pre-campaign numbers.
- Asphalt 9 (by Gameloft): In Mexico, asphalt 9 saw a 93% increase in total downloads during the campaign, with daily post-campaign downloads increasing 137% compared to pre-campaign data.
- State of survival (from KingsGroup Holdings): In France, State of Survival saw an overall 383% increase in downloads during Game Fest, with post-campaign daily downloads also increasing 155% compared to pre-campaign levels.
- Distance 2 (from Axlebolt): In Italy, Standoff 2 saw an overall increase in downloads of 141% during the campaign and remained up 15% after the campaign compared to pre-campaign downloads.
- Summoner’s War (from Com2us): in the Philippines, Summoners War saw total downloads increased 171% during the campaign and daily downloads increased 9% after the campaign compared to before the campaign.
- Pascal’s bet (from Giant Network): In Russia, Pascal’s Wager saw an overall increase in downloads of 340% during the campaign, with post-campaign dynamics reflecting a 92% increase in daily downloads compared to pre-campaign data.
- World of tanks (from Wargaming): The game has been particularly well received by Turkish AppGallery users since a staggering 825% increase in total downloads during the campaign, while daily downloads after the campaign saw a 141% increase compared to pre-campaign levels.
Huawei offers its partners direct, local support
The start of the Game Fest demonstrated AppGallery’s commitment to the success of its partners and strengthened its reputation as a platform that offers developers unwavering and comprehensive support. This support includes the provision of high-touch, locally tailored technical, business development and growth marketing services to maximize their success on the platform.
AppGallery worked closely with its 13 Game Fest partners to bring the best locally relevant plans and unique campaign assets, including key visuals, social videos, exclusive face filters on Facebook and Instagram, and custom campaign landing pages. The AppGallery team also adjusted its interaction speed to educate developer partners about advertising opportunities and, in some cases, accelerate go-to-market plans to meet their needs.
Further adaptation of the campaign, Game Fest partners also contributed a total of 160,000 exclusive contributions gift Packages containing valuable in-game items that were important to game progression to AppGallery users who downloaded the titles during the campaign.
Speaking of participating in the campaign, Krystic Cong, Head of Business Development at Perfect World, said: “We were honored to publish our game on AppGallery, a great platform for game developers. This is a win-win relationship, as has been shown since the publication of “Perfect World Mobile” on the AppGallery, with active users and increasing revenues. The Game Fest campaign increased our brand awareness as well as the user base in LATAM. We look forward to strengthening our partnerships with AppGallery, which has become a key channel, and look forward to bringing our latest games to a wide range of overseas customers. “
Ilya Fedotov, Head of Global Partnerships & Eco-Development Communication, Huawei Consumer Business Group, added: “AppGallery aims to be the definitive app marketplace that gives consumers more choice and gives developers the innovative technology they need to create new ones To present possibilities. Encouraged by the overwhelmingly positive results of Game Fest, we will continue to work with developers to offer them new, creative ways to promote their games and give Huawei customers more gaming options than ever before. “