Rule 9: A guerrilla uses the right tools for the right job, and to overthrow Anton Castillo you need that best weapons in Far Cry 6.
From more conventional weapons to fancy resolver weapons, there’s something for every situation, whether it’s taking down tanks and helicopters, slipping into FND grounds, or defending against waves of enemies.
First, let’s dive into some of the funniest weapons in Far Cry 6 that you might have missed, either because their menu icon doesn’t live up to their power or they are just plain hard to find.
Then we go through all the locations of unique weapons in Far Cry 6 that we have found so far and update them as the game progresses.
But before we get into the details, there is something to note here. The regular weapons that you buy or find in caches near Yara can be as good as unique weapons.
All of the regular weapons that you see above the Unique Weapons in the Arsenal menu can be purchased from stock vendors or found in chests around the world. If you upgrade them on a workbench, they can do a lot of damage and are as powerful as any of the unique weapons. So you don’t have to neglect them just because there are more colorful options.
To add a more personal touch to the regular weapons, âinspectâ them in the Arsenal menu, then look for the âAppearanceâ menu in the lower left of the screen. You can give them a custom paint job using aerosol cans that you find lying around here and they look great.
Best Far Cry 6 weapon for taking out tanks, helicopters, and other vehicles
Something you may have to struggle with in Far Cry 6 is how to deal with armored vehicles like tanks and attack helicopters. Not only do they have a lot of health, but they also pump out so much explosive damage that they can kill you almost instantly.
That means you need a launcher in your arsenal, and the easiest launcher you can get your hands on – not to mention one of the dumbest – is this Pyrotechno.
The fireworks-based resolver weapon is available once you have the ability to craft it and is well worth the uranium investment.
It’s great when you need to destroy vehicles and also an explosion on story missions where you are given infinite ammunition to explode everything in sight.
Best Far Cry 6 weapon to take on groups of enemies
Another resolver weapon that is great fun but easy to miss is this El Muro.
While it just looks like a small pistol in the picture, it’s actually a snub-nosed one-handed shotgun that comes with a damage-absorbing metal shield.
Providing strength and defense, El Muro is a great choice when you feel overwhelmed by enemies and need something to take off the pressure.
You can also use it offensively and plunge into the heat of the moment without affecting your cover.
This is an easy way to get a great one-of-a-kind weapon
Check your Arsenal menu in the top right corner of the screen. Press the “Store” symbol and then navigate to the last tab: “Ubisoft Connect”.
With a Ubisoft account, you earn points for playing various games, and if you’re a fan of Assassin’s Creed or older Far Cry games, it’s easy to collect a few coins without even realizing it.
You can buy from the Ubisoft Connect area of ââthe store Top-class beats, a burning LMG with scope and silencer that will set your enemies on fire.
Its damage is pretty little, but as an early game option, it’s great fun and a great way to play with incendiary projectiles early.
Where to get one of the best all-round weapons for Far Cry 6
Relatively early on in your Far Cry 6 adventure, Clara will encourage you to earn the trust of the Montero family in west Yara.
There’s an oil rig off the island’s northwest coast that you’ll visit to search with Philly later in this arc, but it’s accessible as a military outpost that you can take over if you’re up to the task.
On the rig, in the southeast corner, there is a weapon symbol hidden in a shipping container. To get in, look west for a blue picture of a grenade.
There is a button in this office to move the containers so you can grab the loot.
That brings you the compressor, a buck-shot-firing, silenced shotgun that is both extremely powerful and stealthy.
It allows you to sneak into enemy camps and, if spotted, drop your entire health bar at once without alerting others. A fantastic shot at any point in the game.
Where to find unique weapons in Far Cry 6
Unique weapons are highly customized weapons with special liveries that you can find all over Yara.
Unique weapons cannot be customized on a workbench, however, so they can be quite limited in certain situations.
Still, they are great fun to collect, and you will likely want to do whatever you can to get them.
You know when you have a winner when you see a box with a gun on it in your minimap. But you can also get them as a quest reward.
Here is an ongoing list of everyone found so far:
- PISTOL – The autocrat – Fort Quito Basement – Break the boards on the right to get through the locked gate
- Shotgun – Humidora – Corto Cay Cache – spire on the southeast coast of the first island
- AUTOPISTOL – EL General – In the FND ammunition depot in Vencejo on the first island
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Viva Libertad – In the building at the foot of the lighthouse during the Libertad Rises story mission
- PISTOL – Blood drunk – At Jose Castillo’s house during the Costa del Mar mission
- GUN – Surf & Turf – Complete the crocodile treasure hunt near the oil rig on the northeast coast of Yara. away
- SMG SMG-issmo – Found in the La Raja bar during the Bury the Hatchet story quest
- Shotgun – compressor – Found on the FND Oil Rig off the northeast coast of Yara. Press the button in the nearby office to move the container
- PISTOL – Deadly dose – Complete the Man and Mongoose Treasure Hunt in Costa Del Mar. away
- SNIPER RIFLE – Sobek special – Complete the cache money treasure hunt west of Esperanza
- LMG- Crackle & Crackle – Found on a rooftop in Esperanza during the Paradise Lost story quest
- BOW – El Capirote – Buy the Hunting Lodge Camp Upgrade
- AUTOPISTOL – Rococo locomotive – Complete the first Los Banditos mission after the building upgrade
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Camo Quinceanera – Complete A Rising Tide’s treasure hunt in El Este
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – F ### Anton – Use the Mysterious Key on Guau-Guau Island in Isla Santuario
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Death rites – City of Maldito on the southeast corner of the island
- GUN – noblesse oblige – Museum of the False Revolution in the southwest corner of Cocucho in El Este
- Gun – El Florecer – At the fortress of Admiral Benitez during the story mission: “Harpoon”
- GUN – Shark bite – Free the Rat SAT base in El Este
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Zone 51 – La Divinita Cathedral on the east side of Esperanza, once you have captured the FND base, climb the bell tower in the southwest corner
- SNIPER RIFLE – Double coupling – Complete any El Primo race
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Urushi – In addition to the race in the southeastern shipyards of Esperanza
- SMG DIY death – Garage in the north of Conception in El Este
- SNIPER RIFLE – The transsubstator – Down a ladder behind the True Yaran Reeducation Facility in Valle de Oro. down
- STARTING PROGRAM – La Guaracha – On the stage in a bar in the east of Segunda in the Valle de Oro
- SMG Iron Curtain – In the water on the east side of the hotel at Cape Santa Maria in Valle de Oro –
- AUTOPISTOL – snapshot – Top of the Golfo Vasto lighthouse to the west of the National Park in Valle de Oro
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Vaya Con Dios – In the control center of the airport on the east coast of La Toya in El Este
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE – Hi-Fi – At Bincho’s ranch during the Radio Libertad mission
- Shotgun – Com.Pew.Ter – On the jamming tower during Radio Libertad’s story mission
- SMG Streamlined modernity – FND bunker in the center of Lozania
- SMG Turn of the century – Next to code name: Hornbill ambush in the east of Lozania
- SMG The heroic ending – Around the back of the People’s Clinic to the north of Dorada Bay, west of Pequena Bay
- PISTOL – Sportiva pistol – El Marathon Field southwest of Torre de Leon
- LMG- Impact wrench – Chancleas Resort on the east coast of Barrial
- STARTING PROGRAM – Le Petite Mort – Treasure hunt for sword-crossed lovers under the A in Barrial
- Shotgun – Excavation execution – The Long Drop treasure hunt in La Toya, south of the La Moral Safehouse
- BOW – Bullseye – Lapida Mogote to the west of El Este, southwest of Patriot’s Peak and north of the Verde River
- STARTING PROGRAM – El Caballero – FND steel mill in the north of the island, Cobre Shores, in the rear locker you can open it with the key that you receive after conquering the plant
- SNIPER RIFLE – El Tirano – At the Escila Fort lighthouse on the north Barrial coast
- STARTING PROGRAM – In orbit – Liquid Courage Treasure Hunt just west of Del Toro Port at Star Rocket Brewery
Add the last piece to your guerrilla toolkit with our list of Far Cry 6 Amigos.