the Gboard Developed by Google is a brilliant and fast typing application that includes emojis, gifs, gestures, voice commands and many more functions. In addition, it has the ability to instantly paste any text you copy, which means you no longer have to hold down the keyboard for a few seconds to see the paste option. We’ll show you how to do this below.
When you take a screenshot that you want to share with your contacts like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, you have to go to the gallery, look for the photo, share it and choose the contact, it is a very simple process but, Gboard This will make all of these steps easier for you.
Identity: How to find the nearest ATMs using Google Map
With the functionality of the above keyboard called “Save Screenshots”, you skip those difficult steps and when you take a screenshot it will be automatically saved to Gboard. All you have to do is press it to quickly send it to your contact.
So send a screenshot right away
- First, make sure Gboard There are no pending updates on the Google Play Store.
- Log in to any site to post a message. In this example we are using the WhatsApp instant messaging app.
- Then press the âSettingsâ nut icon as shown in the image below.
- A new multi-section window will open, select the one named ‘Clipboard’.
- You will now see three options, the last of which is disabled by default so that you can save screenshots to the clipboard.
- Finally, enable it and give your gallery permissions.
- Done, now all of your screenshots will be saved to the Gboard clipboard.