Publisher Square Enix and WFS announced Mana Series All-Stars Action RPG Echoes of Mana for iOS and Android during the Mana Livestream for the 30th anniversary of the series series. It will be released as a free-to-play title with in-app purchases in 2022 and will support English, Japanese, French, German, Traditional Chinese, and Korean language options.
Here are the first details:
- Echoes of Mana is an all-stars game with characters from previous years Mana Games.
- The players can choose between two protagonists: Kilt (male) and Kilte (female).
- The game takes place in a world where all is lost. The protagonist, led by the goddess, embarks on an adventure in different worlds of memory in search of the legendary sword in order to restore the world.
- All illustrations are original for this game.
- Original worlds will appear in addition to previous worlds Mana Games.
- All characters from the past Mana Games will be playable.
- Characters from Legend of Mana and Children of Mana will also appear.
- Characters appear who were previously without a voice, such as Amanda.
- In battle, you can form a party of three characters and freely switch between them in battle. While it is simple and easy to play, it aims to be a combat system worthy of that Mana Series name.
(Gameplay from 1:11:52 to 1:17:30.)
Comments are welcome and encouraged at Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the whole article before you comment.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If there is a topic that is not important to you, there is no need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just naked). For example:
Woe to Leomon.Include the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to come to an agreement; you have to debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following these simple etiquette, don’t take the conversation further – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without prior notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.