Developer Stunlock Studios has released a new patch for aRPG V Rising, allowing players to get a taste of what it’s like to be a vampire in the mortal world. The game is currently available in Early Access where it will stay for about 12 months.
Explore a vast world filled with mythical horrors and dangers. Journey through lush forests, open landscapes, and dark caves to discover valuable resources, meeting friends and foes alike along the way. Traverse the world with fellow vampires or hunt alone as you plunder villages, ambush bandits and delve into the realms of supernatural beasts.
Travel alone or explore the world with friends. Fighting side-by-side with other vampires gives you an edge in combat against Vardoran’s greatest threats. Raid other players’ castles or play the diplomat in a game of blood, power and treachery. Compete or cooperate – the choice is yours.
V Rising – Hotfix v0.5.41237
- General server optimizations to improve server stability and performance.
- Fixed an issue where the day-night cycle could desync when changing server settings
- Fixed an issue where explosives could be used to blow up palisades on PvE servers, as well as on PvP servers outside of the limited time window
- Fixed an issue where interacting with haystacks in the world would cause players to be pushed out instead of hiding inside.
- Updated tooltips for Tainted, Unsullied, and Exquisite Hearts to better communicate the purpose of these items.
- Castle Status now displays a warning if there are less than 24 hours of Blood Essence waiting in your castle.
- Some minor drop table adjustments. Immaculate Hearts should now be slightly easier to obtain than drops from standard units.
- Changed the colors in the server list for different game modes to more clearly communicate the main types when browsing the server list.
- Added text for the journal when a V-Blood unit is untracked to better communicate the importance of tracking and obtaining new techs and recipes. This text is only displayed until some V Blood units are defeated.